- This story is set in August 2026, less that 7 years from now. Based on Ray Bradbury’s tone in the short story, did he believe that technology was more harmful or helpful for humanity? Consider how you would describe technology and the way the world is shifting presently to Ray Bradbury.
- What themes standout to you the most within the story? Explain how the owner’s favourite poem “There Will Come Soft Rains” by Sara Teasdale is related to the events and themes within the story. Use specific examples from both the poem and story.
- Your post should be a paragraph in length (5-8 sentences)
- Make a connection to the reading; your voice and opinion should be apparent
- Use proper mechanics, grammar and spelling
- Refer to the blog writing checklist
Please have your blog post uploaded to your website by Tuesday, October 29th.